Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Meet Conversations from the Classroom

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you have heard but, start last month, me and some new friends launched a BRAND NEW collaborative blog filled with ideas for all grades! You need to check out this amazing blog! You don't want to miss any of the fun.
Conversations from the Classroom


This month, we decided to do a fun hop so you can meet everyone that is a part of this amazing blog and get to know us a little better. I am Julie. I am a Kindergarten teacher, a mother to a wonderful 13 year old daughter, and a wife to a soldier. Being an Army wife is amazing because we have had the opportunity to live and teach in many different places. Such a great experience!


As part of a get to know us, we decided to each giveaway something fun. Last year, I introduced my kids to Flippy Flaps. Let me just say, they were hooked and begging to make new ones each week! I want to give you a copy of my Valentine's Day Flippy Flaps to use in your classroom! Check it out below!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Flippy-Flaps-Interactive-Notebook-Lapbook-2350467
Now enter below to win a copy for your classroom!


Head on over to meet Michele and enter to win some more goodies!

https://learningwhimsicallyatmickeysplace.blogspot.com/