Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Show us what you bought

The TPT Back to School Sale is officially over. I hope you were able to grab some fun goodies for the new school year. I know that I did. Today I am linking up with the girls from Blog Hoppin to show you what I got!

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2015/08/show-us-what-you-bought-linky-party.html


I'm going to highlight a few of my favorite things that I snagged during the sale.

 I am a sucker for bundles and I did snatch up a few great bundles during this sale. The first bundle is from Deanna and Kim! So excited to incorporate these into my Literacy Centers this year!

Centers Made Easy GROWING BUNDLE
 As you saw from my book study this summer, I am trying to revamp my Guided Reading time and make the lessons more meaningful. I saw this pack from the amazing Cara Carroll and it was exactly what I needed to revamp my Guided Reading so I had to grab it too!

Guided Reading Phonics Activities (The BIG Bundle - Volume 1)
 This year I decided to try something new at the beginning of the school year. The first 26 days of school we will learn all about a letter each day for an ABC Bootcamp. This bundle from Abby was perfect to incorporate into my ABC Bootcamp!

AlphaFUN! {a bundle of alphabet activities}
 Towards the end of last year, I started using Katie's Pattern Block Puzzles and my kids loved them! I am so excited to start my school year off with these puzzles!

Pattern Block Puzzles for August and September
I love everything that Kristen creates and especially her science theme packs! They are filled with so many engaging activities to last the entire week. I was excited to snatch up a few more of her amazing packs during the sale like this one!

All About Spiders: A Preschool and Kindergarten Pack

Now head on over to Blog Hoppin to see what others grabbed during the sale!