Thursday, July 2, 2015

Currently July

Can you believe that it is July already?!?!?! That means I go back to school at the end of this month. Yes, you read that right. I report back July 27th. Can you believe it is that soon!!! I haven't even crossed off half of my to do list for this summer!!!

Today I am linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently.

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/06/currently-july-2015.html


Listening - Ok, no judging but me and my daughter are totally binge watching Pretty Little Liars starting at Season 1 and seeing how far we can get.So far Season 2 episode 9. Can we make it all the way to the end before summer is over?!?!?! Oh and don't worry, we are still watching the new episodes. We just want to go back and see things we missed along the way :)

Loving - We don't get to see hubby that often since he's away for Army schooling for 18 long months!!! I am loving spending a week with him and being a real family again. Sad it has to come to an end soon but only 6 more months until we are all back together for good!!!

Thinking - There's so much to do to get ready for Vegas!!! I hope I have everything because I am leaving from GA to head to Vegas. I still have to print my slides, organize them, repack my bags, and so much to do and so little time. 

Wanting - Ok, so you know those Fro-Yo shops where you put your own ice cream and toppings into a cup and then you weigh the ice cream, yeah, those are so dangerous but uh-mazing!!!! I am totally resisting the urge of driving to go get some. Good thing the rain is stopping me. But until I can go get one, I will stare at this picture and droll......



Needing - So we are leaving to head to GA once the hubby gets off work, aka any minute now. And I am supposed to be packing the car so we are ready to go. But it's pouring down rain and seriously who wants to go out and pack the car in that mess. Not this girl. Instead I would rather be binge watching PLL, eating Fro-Yo covered in toppings, and writing this post :) 

All Star - I am awesome at multitasking, like the master. Not everyone can have a Netflix marathon, while eating Fro-Yo, and blogging, while also checking FB, Instagram, texting a friend, and talking to my mom on the phone. Now that is a serious multitasker master. Ok, ok, it's not Fro-Yo, it's grapes. But a girl can dream right?

Ok, seriously guys, I really need to go pack the car so we can get on the road and in to town before dinner. Four hour car ride here I come. And sadly, I'm driving it, no fun.